Since the start of Open edX, we’ve been honored to support the Global Community of developers, governments, companies and institutions as one of the leading Open edX Partners.
We’re excited to be a headline sponsor for the 2018 Open edX Conference and are looking forward to greeting you at our lunch reception.
Proversity was born out of a passion to leverage the disruptive power of digital learning to transform individuals and organizations, globally.
With offices in London, Boston, Salt Lake City and Cape Town, and delivering courses to 100,000’s of learners in over 165 countries, our vision is to become the global leader in digital learning.
We provide Full Online Program Management including instructional design, digital content production, platform development, project management, and learner support services to Higher Education, Government and Enterprise.
We've been busy since last year’s conference
The past year has been our busiest yet, delivering new and exciting online learning experiences for our partners. Some of our proudest achievements over the past 12 months have been:
- Growth: We’ve doubled in size, with key hires in operations, learning strategy, and user experience design.
- Houston: The release of our new self service software suite for delivering both Web and Mobile apps and sending push notifications.
- Rocket Chat: Want a Slack/WhatsApp clone? Try the Rocket Chat integration!
- Game-changing Xblocks: Netflix-style learner recommendations through the release the Bibblio Xblock, and extended badging options through the release of the Badgr Xblock.
- Impact: Delivering pro-bono for PATA (Pediatric-Adolescent Treatment Africa), helping to improve communication around AIDs relief between paediatric centres across the continent.
We partner with all manner of organisations within enterprise, government and academic sectors. By joining us, organisations will:
- Gain a trusted partner that’s truly invested in delivering complete solutions.
- Plug skills gaps in-house by allowing us to work collaboratively with existing resource to implement new learning experiences.
- Leverage the disruptive power of digital learning to transform individuals and organizations, globally.
We're ready to share
We can’t wait to share what we have learned over the past year while developing:
- New commercial models for working with partners in Government, Enterprise, and in Higher Education
- New programs with partners across the globe with developments on Israel’s national online education platform, some of the highest completion rates on a MOOC with the University of Oxford and programs in seven languages with HSBC, to name but a few.
- New SaaS products, XBlocks and integrations
We’re excited to contribute the following talks at this year’s conference:
- Content is king: making Open edX beautiful
- Gamification in Learning
- Global Learning - a social impact, social responsibility
- Use Cases of Adaptive Learning in Open edX
- Is digital learning forgetting a generation - skills builders
- Slack for Open edX? Using "Rocket Chat" as an alternative to discussion groups
- Fad versus Value Add
Join us this year in Montreal for more information about our offering in Learning Strategy, Instructional Design, Content Production, Platform Development, Project Management and Support Services.
Get in touch today:
Proversity is the global digital learning partner for Higher Education, Government and Enterprise. By providing complete services in learning strategy, instructional design, content production and platform development, we enable transformation through world-class digital learning.